Are you seeking a new challenge? Would you like to develop your skills? Are you in search of a great atmosphere at work? Then become a member of the LiquidM family!
LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers like M&C Saatchi, Orange, Fetch, Madvertise Media, and Mobilike configure their current and future mobile advertising business models.
We are currently recruiting for an Intern Global Supply to support our Berlin based team (You have the option to turn into a Traineeship after your Internship).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help guide supply partners through technical set up process with strong support of LiquidM technology team
- Day-to-day support in supply partners account management including direct communication with partners in traffic evolution and issue resolution
- Prospect and consult existing suppliers on how to optimize existing relationship for even better monetization results
- Support any analytical activities regarding global demand to define supply needs
- Contribute to platform maintenance tasks and general administration tasks
- Coordinate purchasing and invoicing with the AdOperation and Finance departments
- Support Supply Team in external communications
You will need:
- Finished Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent
- Interest in developing customer partnerships
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize your tasks
- Desirable experience in a comparable position in the online/ mobile advertising industry.
- Very good English skills both written and spoken
Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
Great opportunities for personal advancement with a clear career perspective!
Staff benefits like company smartphones, regular team events and much more!
Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin!
Payment: fixed salary
LiquidM Deutschland GmbH
+49 176 150 038 04