LiquidM (www.liquidm.com), the startup turning the mobile ad tech world on its head, is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join the Sales and Operations team and help the company grow its burgeoning business.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for closing of new business and helping LiquidM grow to hundreds of millions of dollars in recurring revenue in about 3 years. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for refinement, testing, and execution of the company’s go-to-market strategy, including optimizing the company’s sales approach and successfully implementing that strategy across Europe.
LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers like M&C Saatchi, Orange, Fetch, Madvertise Media, and Mobilike configure their current and future mobile advertising business models.
We are currently recruiting for an International Business Development Manager to support our Berlin based team.
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through inbound, outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into medium and large companies
- Engaging with customers via telephone, email and Product Demos to analyze their needs and identify opportunities
- Achieving monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities
- Pipeline Management
- Being the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
- Be on the forefront of evangelizing new Products
- “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials
- Regularly report on Individual Results – Quantity & Quality of Leads and Revenue to Sales Management
- Be a trusted member of the core Business Development team and help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy
- Collaborating with Sales Engineers, Product Management and Marketing on lead quality, conversion and product strategy
- Work closely with Operations to make recommendations on process improvements
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
- Build strong, complementary, highly productive partnerships with LiquidM colleague
- Three plus years of experience in software sales, preferably in CRM, enterprise applications [or ad tech], with a consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
- Savvy understanding and interest in Software [mobile advertising of advantage]
- Professional business acumen
- Fluency in English, other languages could be an advantage
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy business development environment
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong desire to work in business development
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- High communication skills
- Startup Mentality
- Job requires national and international travel up to 30% of the time
- Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
- Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
- Great opportunities for personal advancement with a clear career perspective!
- Staff benefits like company smartphones, regular team events and much more!
- Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin!
- Starting Date: asap
- Location: Berlin
- Compensation: fixed salary + shares
LiquidM Technology GmbH
Tel.: +49 176 15 00 38 04