LiquidM (www.liquidm.com), the startup turning the mobile ad tech world on its head, is looking for an intern to join the Sales and Operations team and help the company grow its burgeoning business.
The Intern will support the Sales and Operations Team with focus France. The intern will be responsible for the whole AdOperations workflow for a Key client of LiquidM. After an intense training, the Intern will be in contact to the client and manage mobile campaigns in France.
LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers like M&C Saatchi, Orange, Fetch, Madvertise Media, and Mobilike configure their current and future mobile advertising business models.
We are currently recruiting for an Intern AdOperations to support our Berlin based team
- Working in our international Sales and Operations Team which is responsible for campaign management, ad trafficking and delivery as well as margin and performance optimization
- Focus on international, mainly French Intraday Campaign and Inventory Optimization
- Full understanding of the state-of-the art LiquidM Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP)
- Point of contact to the Account Management Team of the client
- Meet customers needs at the best
- Working together with our Research department to improve yield management and optimization algorithms as well as real time bidding strategies
- Co-Work building and improving of a world-class Ad Operations work flow with the client
- Graduate or student in 3rd semester or higher
- At least 3-6 months time
- Passion for media industry
- very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Affinity to structured, independent and high quality work style
- mother tongue French and fluent in English
- Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
- Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
- Great opportunities for personal advancement with a clear career perspective!
- Staff benefits like company smartphones, regular team events and much more!
- Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin!
- Starting Date: asap
- Location: Berlin
- Compensation: fixed compensation
LiquidM Technology GmbH
Tel.: +49 176 15 00 38 04