Do you seek a new challenge? Would you like to develop your skills? Are you in search of a great work atmosphere? Then become a member of the LiquidM family!
The LiquidM self-service DSP is an established brand in the programmatic advertising space. We allow media buyers to optimize their processes across a full spectrum, from premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about their returns, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a self-service platform to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. Headquartered in Berlin, LiquidM helps Trading Desks, Agencies, and Direct Clients to configure their current and future mobile advertising business models.
To support LiquidM’s steady growth, we search for a Sales Manager / Junior Sales Manager who will take over responsibility for our inbound business, preparation of contracts and onboarding of new clients.
- Manage incoming requests to open an account on our self-service platform.
- Request and validate company information, negotiate financial terms and close deals.
- Guide new clients through the onboarding process: demo the solution, match clients’ needs with our offer, prepare account setup (ticketing tool).
- Monitor client performance in close communication with our account management team.
- Prepare full contracts after the initial trial phase and support internal bookkeeping processes.
- Identify up-selling opportunities, communicate feature requests to our product team.
- Closely collaborate with the sales and account management as well as product & supply teams.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the digital advertising space.
- Basic understanding of the programmatic landscape and current trends.
- Interest in developing a deeper understanding of the programmatic / RTB market and related technical standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in (inbound) sales positions is beneficial.
- Self-reliant working style.
- Fluent in English. German, French, Italian or Spanish are a plus.
- Become part of a true boom-industry: Online Direct Sales was yesterday, today it’s Programmatic!
- Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
- Staff benefits like company smartphones, regular team events and much more!
- Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup-like environment as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin!
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Compensation: Fixed Salary
I look forward to hearing from you,
Lars Radmacher (Director International Sales)
LiquidM Technology GmbH
Tel.: +49 30 28 04 06 67