Are you seeking a new challenge? Would you like to develop your skills? Are you in search of a great atmosphere at work? Then become a member of the LiquidM family!
LiquidM is a white-labeled mobile Demand Side Platform (DSP) which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a self-service platform to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. Headquartered in Berlin LiquidM helps Trading Desks, Agencies, and Direct Clients to configure their current and future mobile advertising business models.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Account Manager to support our Berlin-based team.
- Provide technical information and explanations
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and post-sales support services
- Demonstration on how a product can meet the client needs
- Develop long-term relationships with new and existing clients through managing and interpreting their requirements by fully understanding their daily needs
- Proactively approach clients to activate budgets
- Support Business Development by identifying sales opportunities
- Strong collaboration with Product and Tech team to solve issues quickly
- Experience in the digital programmatic space recommended
- Team leading experiences beneficial
- Experience of working with programmatic and RTB platforms
- Good understanding of the programmatic marketplace and current trends
- Strong presentations skills
- Experiences in Account Management and Ad Operations beneficial
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-reliant working style
- High communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Spanish and/or German beneficial
- Become part of a true boom-industry: Online Direct Sales was yesterday, today it’s Mobile Programmatic!
- Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
- Staff benefits like company smartphones, regular team events and much more!
- Starting Date: March 2019 or later
- Location: Berlin
- Compensation: Fixed Salary
We look forward to hearing from you!
LiquidM Technology GmbH
Tel.: +49 30 28 04 06 67